Who has been duped by expensive brand name items that haven’t lived up to their pricey expectations? Unfortunately, most everyone has. This is likely why many of us are pretty skeptical when it comes to trying something new that promises amazing results, but comes with a price tag that makes you think twice.
It’s hard to shell out your hard-earned money if you’ve been had by fancy marketing ploys or witty advertising campaigns in the past. Every time I turn on the TV I see something new that would bring enormous joy to my life… or so I’m told. So, how then, do I justify the cost of Rodan + Fields skincare if I’m used to paying $20 for my drugstore brand, or worse, using nothing at all?
Here are some points for you to consider:
- Is your current routine giving you results or is it just providing you a low-maintenance option to get you by?
- Do you love the way your skin looks and feels or do you find yourself just feeling complacent?
- Do you piece together skincare products that aren’t created to work together (generic and/or department store brand)?
- Do you buy a face wash for $20, toner for $15, moisturizer for $25, eye cream for $35, age-defying cream for $55 and sunscreen for $10... not even realizing you’ve now spent $160 on products that only last a month or so, yet offer no real results?
- Do you do this month after month without realizing how much you’re actually spending because you keep piecing products together?
- Are you using products inefficiently because you are blending products that weren’t formulated to work together?
- Do you have a drawer full of partially-filled bottles because the products didn’t work and you have no way to return them?
- And after all this, are you still missing those life changing results you crave?
Now consider this instead:
- Did you know that Rodan + Fields regimens are a 2-3 month supply, and some products last even longer! The eye cream can last 4-5 months, the microdermabrasion paste can last upwards of 7 months, and the AMP MD roller can last an entire year!
- Did you know R+F products are multi-med therapy regimens, created by world-renowned dermatologists, to deliver the right ingredients, in the right order, in the right amount, to give you amazing results.
- Do you know that these clinically proven products are affordable!? Try comparing these quality products to those available in your doctors’ office (which undoubtedly do not offer a 60-day money back guarantee).
- Rodan + Fields offers flexible buying options, has product offerings to suit every budget, delivers the products right to your door, and has a 60-day money back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied.
So, you tell me; can you afford "expensive" skincare? Most who think they can't actually can! Some are surprised to find that they are already spending the equivalent amount on a variety of drugstore products they have pieced together, and others find that by giving up just one small guilty pleasure each day is more than enough to cover the cost of having incredible skin.
What if you could get results that have you wondering, why didn't I try this sooner?! You are closer than you think! You wear your skin all day, every day. Be kind to it! And if somehow these products don't work for you, you can return them, hassle-free. You have nothing to lose by trying.
Your skin is only 20% genetics; the other 80% is how you take care of it. Choose wisely.